Google

The John Chow Review

John Chow has a great website called johnchow.com and is the creator of The Tech Zone which looks to be like a pretty profitable business. He must know what he's doing if he can get a high traffic rank from Alexa and a good page rank from Google. Anyway, back to his blogging site. He has a lot of good information on how to make money online and seems to know his stuff about technology.

If i had to rate his site from a scale of 1 to 10 it would probably be an 8 and that is because of all the useful information and how he has optimized his site for the search engines. I like that it is easy to navigate and of course the pictures with the lambos are pretty cool but there is too much advertising as far as link pop ups when you scroll over certain keywords. Now, I'm no genius and just starting a site of my own I can tell you that that gets pretty annoying when your trying to read the posts. Also, another thing that I noticed is that some of his pages take a while to load. Don't have an answer for that but I do have a broadband connection so I know just about how long pages should take to load.

Other than that, I would suggest anyone to head on over and check his site out for yourself. I think that you will find some interesting articles and key information on certain subjects that he covers like cars, technology, and making money online. And if your interested in getting a backlink for your own site, check out his post that he put up at johnchow.com

No comments: